New Rip Curl E-Bomb E7, plus surf session for 2 for one lucky winner
We've partnered with our friends at Rip Curl to celebrate the release of their new E-Bomb E7 wetsuit and our reopening.
One lucky winner will receive:
- One Limited Edition Rip Curl E-Bomb E7 wetsuit
- Surf lesson or session for 2
Designed for and by Rip Curl’s World Champions, their new E7 wetsuit sports a seamless upper body panel and offers unparalleled stretch from wrist to wrist. What’s not to love about this one piece wetsuit made from high stretch neoprene and designed for full performance, comfort and warmth?
All you need now is a place to wear your new wetsuit.
The lucky winner will also receive a surf session or lesson for 2. Choose between our beginner lesson or a surf in either our intermediate, advanced or advanced-plus sessions and enjoy an hour packed with as many waves as you can catch.
Enter our competition
Please make sure you have read our terms and conditions below
'E7 wetsuit and surf for 2 Competition' Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions explain the rules for participating in our 'E7 wetsuit and surf for 2 competition'. Please read these carefully before entering the competition.
Competition Closing Date is midnight 30 September 2020
The promoter of the’ 'E7 wetsuit and surf for 2 Competition’ is The Wave Group Limited, company number 10586504, with registered office One Glass Wharf, Bristol, United Kingdom BS2 0ZX referred to as ‘The Wave’.
- The 'E7 wetsuit and surf for 2 Competition’ is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees of The Wave, their families, agents or any third party associated with the administration of the draw.
- Any entrant under the age of 18 must have parental consent to enter the competition and will require parental consent to use the competition prize.
- The 'E7 wetsuit and surf for 2 Competition' is free to enter and entrants do not need to make any purchase. All entries must be submitted via our website and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Closing Date for entries is 11.59pm on 30 September 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- Surf sessions must be redeemed by The Wave before 31st December 2021.
- The surf sessions at The Wave will be subject to The Wave’s Booking Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found here - https://www.thewave.com/our-booking-terms-and-conditions/
- The Wave accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed for any reason or for entries not successfully submitted due to any kind of technical fault.
- A prize will be awarded to one valid entrant randomly drawn after the Closing Date. The draw will be supervised by an independent person.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of notification, then the winner's prize will be forfeited. We will be entitled to select another winner in line with the process described above.
- Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- The winning entrant will receive: Choice of either a free surf lesson OR a free surf session for two people at The Wave Bristol, Easter Compton, Bristol BS35 5RE. One Rip Curl E7 wetsuit.
- In the unlikely event of the prize (or one or more constituent elements) not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is or will be offered.
- Any decision of The Wave regarding any aspect of the prize draw will be final and binding. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into about it.
- The last name of the winner will be made available after the Closing Date on request. By entering the competition you acknowledge that we may share your last name.
- The winner may be asked to participate in publicity. By entering this competition you agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested by The Wave.
- By entering the 'E7 wetsuit and surf for 2 Competition’, all participants agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of any of the terms and conditions referred to above.