Win an exclusive Early Rider package
This competition is now closed.
Five prize packages up for grabs
We've partnered with Rip Curl to create our Early Rider competition, which will see five lucky winners each receive:
- Early Rider Membership Pass giving priority booking for surf sessions for one year.
- Two-hour surf session with coaching from our Wavemakers for beginners and intermediates.
- Specialist Rip Curl Tide watch.
- Early Rider T-shirt.
- Early Rider insulated water bottle.
Our Early Rider Membership Pass
Created for our keen surfers, our limited-edition Early Rider Membership Pass gives you priority booking of surf slots before they go on general sale.
The Early Rider Membership Pass includes:
- Priority booking, giving you the luxury of seven days to book your surf slots before they go on general release.
- Invitations to our soft-launch activity when we first open, including testing out the waves.
- Priority booking for all our events, including our pro-surf events, through the year.
- Invitations to other non-surf events through the year.
Surf session with lesson
- A two-hour surf session with a lesson for intermediates and beginners.
Limited edition T-shirt and water bottle
- Limited edition Early Rider T-shirt, worth £19.50.
- Limited edition Early Rider double-insulated water bottle, worth £17.50 – and as we won’t be selling bottled water on site, this high-quality bottle will be a must-have for regulars.
Rip Curl watch worth over £99
The five lucky winners can pick a Tide Watch from our surfing partner, Rip Curl. There are two watches to choose from and both have tide display including accurate tide height, next tide time, direction and future forecasting.
Maui Mini Tide Watch
Described as the ultimate surf watch without the bulk, this watch includes all the features of a digital watch plus 500 pre-programmed tide locations across the world.
Rifles Tide Watch.
Often cited as an evolution of technology and development, this tide watch also has 500 pre-programmed global tide locations.
Now, that's a lot of tide action to watch!