Advanced Surf Coaching
Our Advanced Coaching is for surfers who are competent surfing the advanced wave setting or higher. These coaching sessions will focus in on individual’s technique using video analysis. Each coaching session has a maximum of 3 surfers to one coach. This is not an introduction to surfing the advanced wave.
The first hour involves a meet and greet with the coach, a group warm up and The Wave briefing, followed by an hour of surfing with all your waves filmed. After the surf, there is an hour of performance analysis. As a follow up, you’ll receive a video of you surfing accompanied by the coach annotations.
Advanced Coaching - The facts and figures
Arrive at the Clubhouse at the start time of your session: Meet your coach at the Clubhouse at the start of your Advanced Coaching session time. There is a 10-15 minute walk from the carpark
Wave height: 1.2 - 1.9m
Session length: A 3 hour experience
Meet your coach at the start of your session time. Please note there is a 10-15 minute walk from the car park.
We are sorry but we are only able to allow assistance dogs on site.
- Advanced and competent surfers looking to improve their technique
- This is not an introduction to surfing the Advanced wave
- Improve existing surfing technique
- Learn how to get the most out of each of your surf sessions
- Get expert coaching from our team of well trained coaches
- Recieve in-depth video anaylsis of your surf session
- Meet and greet with your coach
- Time with your coach before you surf to talk about technique and areas for improvement
- Coach led warm-up
- One hour advanced surf included in the price
- Coaching during your surf while being filmed
- Video analysis and coaching in our brand new, private, advanced coaching room with large screen TV and state of the art coaching tech
- Complementary soft drink and £5 food and drink voucher
- Post-visit email containing one of your annotated waves
You must watch a Health & Safety video and sign a waiver before you surf with us, please ensure you do this before arriving on-site. After your first visit, you will only need to sign your waiver once every 60 days. The system will automatically notify you when it is time to sign your waiver, please ensure you do this before you arrive on-site. You must watch the whole Health & Safety video before you can sign your waiver, this is to reduce the briefing time when on-site and help keep you socially distanced.
Surfing and bodyboarding are physically challenging and carry risks that we cannot entirely eliminate. Have a look at our Health & Safety information and find out how to surf safely here.
Meet the Coaches
Senior Surf Coach, ISA Level 2 qualified
Emily Williams – Surf Coach and Welsh National Surfing Champion 2021, ISA Level 2 qualified