The Wave Gift Card and E-Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- 1. You can use The Wave gift cards or e-gift vouchers at The Wave, Washingpool Farm, BS35 5RE (“The Wave”) to purchase surf sessions, food and drink (excludes third party outlets) and goods from our shop. You can also redeem gift cards and e-gift vouchers online at www.thewave.com or over the phone.
- 2. The following exclusions apply to the use of The Wave gift cards and e-gift vouchers: third party food and beverage suppliers; third party service providers; photo downloads; accommodation bookings; online retail; and electric car charging points. Other exclusions may apply.
- 3. Gift cards or e-gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- 4. Gift cards or e-gift vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- 5. All gift cards and e-gift vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue. Gift cards or e-gift vouchers cannot be used after the stated expiry date unless agreed with The Wave in writing. We will not refund any balance remaining on the gift card or e-gift voucher at the expiry date.
- 6. If The Wave goes into a period of enforced closure due to the coronavirus pandemic, any gift card or e-gift voucher purchased prior to the start of the period of closure shall be automatically extended for the amount of time that The Wave is closed.
- 7. If a gift card or e-gift voucher is used to make a purchase and the total order value is less than the total value of the card or e-gift voucher, any balance will remain on the card or e-gift voucher and may be applied to future purchases, provided the card or e-gift voucher has not expired.
- 8. If a gift card or e-gift voucher is used to make a purchase and the total order value exceeds the balance remaining on the card or e-gift voucher, the remaining amount must be paid via another payment method.
- 9. If a refund is provided for a purchase made using a gift card or e-gift voucher, the value will be refunded back onto that gift card or e-gift voucher, or a new gift card or e-gift voucher will be issued. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 10. Gift cards or e-gift vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our prior approval. If we do give our approval, then such approval may be subject to any conditions which we impose.
- 11. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it necessary and reasonable to do so.
Cancellation and Refunds of E-Gift Vouchers
- 1. The purchaser of an e-gift voucher online is entitled to a 14-day “cooling-off” period.
- 2. If you wish to return your e-gift voucher, please email email@example.com within 14 days of purchase with a copy of your original receipt and we will issue you with a full refund, provided the e-gift voucher has not been used.
- 3. This right does not apply to the purchase of gift cards in-store at The Wave. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All gift vouchers that were purchased before 1st August 2020 have been extended until 31st December 2021.