Sounds Like Summer Competition - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions explain the rules for participating in our Sounds Like Summer Competition. Please read these carefully before entering the competition.
1. The ‘promoter’ of the Sounds Like Summer Competition is The Wave Group Limited, company number 10586504, with registered office One Glass Wharf, Bristol, United Kingdom BS2 0ZX referred to as ‘The Wave’.
2. The Sounds Like Summer Competition is open to all UK residents except employees of The Wave, their families, agents or any third party associated with the administration of the draw.
3. The Sounds Like Summer Competition is free to enter and entrants do not need to make any purchase. All entries must be submitted via Instagram and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. To enter, entrants must tag the person they’d like to bring with them for a surf to The Wave and give a signed copy of the new album by Chicane to Instagram (other social media platforms will not be accepted.)
5. The opening date for entries is 6:00pm (GMT) on 8th June 2023.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm (GMT) on 14th June 2023 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
7. The Wave accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed for any reason or for entries not successfully submitted due to any kind of technical fault.
8. Over the one week promotion period, there will be one winner selected and the winner and their tagged person will, each receive a surf session or lesson for The Wave and a signed copy of Chicane’s new album. The winner will be shared on The Wave’s social media channels, with the name of the entrant.
9. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of notification, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited. We will be entitled to select another winner in line with the process described above.
10. The surf sessions at The Wave will be subject to The Wave’s Booking Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found here - https://www.thewave.com/our-booking-terms-and-conditions/
11. In the unlikely event that the prize (or any one or more of its constituent elements) is unavailable, we reserve the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is or will be offered.
13. Any decision of The Wave regarding any aspect of the prize draw will be final and binding. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into about it.
14. By entering this competition, you acknowledge that we may share your name. You agree to the publication of the photograph and its use by us, without prior notice or compensation, in any way in which we see fit, including but not limited to film, broadcast, radio, TV, social media and any other media platforms, publications, future events and publicity. You acknowledge that we have the full right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs.
15. The winner and their family may be asked to participate in publicity.