Take a look at our education packages
Take a look at our education packages here.
Workshops, surf lessons and after-school activities
- One-off surf lesson or sessions
- Weekly after-school surf lessons and courses
- The opportunity to add surfing into PE lessons
Booking volume is highest in January and April, book early to avoid disappointment.
Led by our experienced Wavemaker coaches, the lessons are high quality and tailored to the needs of the group. We can adapt and differentiate all lessons to the the ability of the young people, including special educational needs and adaptive surfing.
- Children must be able to swim 25 metres.
- Health and safety is very important to us and we’ll provide you with a full risk assessment for your trip, making the paperwork easy to complete.
- It is a public site and members of the public will be present. Sessions may be with other members of the public depending on group size. Exclusive hire of a session is subject to availability and may incur additional costs.
- Students will need bring swimwear and a towel, everything else is included.
- The Café and shop is cashless.
- We can cater for any group size
Make surfing your next trip
The Wave is a unique environment and provides a special place for an education-led, active learning, adventure for young people over 6 years old. Unlike many days out, a school trip to The Wave combines a healthy dose of exercise with a memorable learning experience.
We work with schools, universities, after school clubs, homeschooling associations, organised groups and more.